Well, to start things off, I've been given the 'privilege' to be a part of the NS Community next year.
Why on earth am I making this NS thing sound so noble and special?
Come back to the real world, Patsy!
Okay, I checked for my 'status' via SMS on Tuesday when Zhu Lian texted me the 5-digit 'heaven-or-hell' number. So...
The irony - TAHNIAH! (Note that, with an exclamation mark some more!) Anda telah dipilih... (couldn't remember the whole text. After all, that wasn't a message worth dwelling in my inbox, right?) Seconds later, I called Angelin and helped her with this NS thing.
She didn't have the opportunity to be a part of this once in a life time experience.
And why am I talking as though not being chosen for NS is a thing for people to cry for?
Anyhow, the reply came in: Harap maaf. (hear that, they actually apologise because they can't afford to accomodate you in their camp sites!)
So, I shall prepare myself for this so-called opportunity so that I'm able to combat bad guys/serial murderers/rapists/stalkers/madmen/people who worship angelina jolie etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment