Friday, November 7, 2008

Words that touch minds and hearts

This post is dedicated to all my friends who've left their footprints on the path of Patsy's life.

Those words that you've written in my book are priceless. So are your drawings and decorations!

I have the best best-friend in the world. Guess why?

She designed this ambigram for me, me and only ME. So touched, k? Which best friend can do that HUH? Okay la. It's nothing big but it meant a lot to me. We used to read Angels and Demons and recite the sequence together. Like who was dead first and where. Seriously, if only Sejarah = Angels and Demons. Everyone will score A easily. So in conclusion, Angelin's the best best-friend to have. But sorry, she's mine. Go find someone else.


This cute design of my name and my favourite color! She took her time off from her nothing-but-studying-sejarah schedule to do this for me. (note: I didn't force her to do that)

The Song Lyric page. By the way, she wrote 8 pages for me. I wrote only 4 for her. :( will continue after SPM, k?

And to Chuin Jim: Thanks for the little piece of meaningful note. And I'm not emo-ing. Congrats again, Uncle Jim.

1 comment:

Eleanor Cheng said...

i wan that ambigram also, i've tried to do that for my own but failed