Friday, January 1, 2010

Transition

I didn't expect to greet 2010 in such a reluctant way. Uni applications have had me on the brink of insanity. My sleeping pattern has gone haywire. I have an Economics test coming my way and I still can't absorb whatever I have studied. Guess my brain was too saturated with apps.

Wasn't happy at all with my commonapp essay. Oh well, not putting high hopes on anything. (just that the app fees are insanely expensive, and not getting in would mean money flowing down the drain). I would also feel guilty after all the hard work Angelin has put into writing my Dartmouth and Duke supplement. (Yes, I'm inclined towards universities which starts with the letter D). I could have done better.

Well, 2010 is already here, which means we're a year closer to 2012! Alright, kidding about that. I sincerely wish that 2010 will be a happy year for everyone :)

On a brighter note, I've got jigsaw puzzles as my belated Christmas present! I'm extremely elated :D

2 comments:

Joyce Teh said...

hey patsy...
how have u been? really miss u, sis.. hope that everything's ok, wherever u are. Hope 2 meet up with u guys during CNY.. and catch up with what u guys r up to.. =)

wish u all the best in everything this new year... always remember that u can talk to me if there's anything bothering u k.. u've got a friend here.. =)
happy twenty ten! =)

Patsy said...

HEY JOYCE! I miss you too :( It has been... 4months since I last met you. Haha yep! Must meet up during CNY.

Happy new year, joyce! and all the best in your studies :D