I don't know why I chose to forgive someone despite knowing that I would go through the same thing that has happened before. I have a hunch that I'll get nothing but disappointment from it. Is it my fault then, that I chose to let go of everything, to give that person another chance to prove the things said?
Not very optimistic about the outcome, though.
3 comments:
i wouldn't say it's your fault, gal...just a matter of choice...that you believe in second chances, or may be more than that...that is why you chose to give the person more chances to prove himself or herself to be a better person...just don't let yourself get too worked up about it...it's hurts a great deal, i know...but it's part of life...and look at the brighter side of life...don't dwell on the negative stuff...hope you don't mind me babbling here...hahaha...=D...really hope to see you soon...
patsy,that is not easy to forgive someone, but you made it!
you chose to forgive because you are still believe in him. don worry bout the outcome.
let the god decide it.
at least now, ur heart is light.
@potato: Thanks for dropping by. :) Yeah, I sometimes feel like an idiot, though.
@jordan: HEY! I will see you REALLLL soon. Really. I miss you like crap lah. :( Hope to talk to you (face-to-face) as soon as possible. :D
Post a Comment