It was after Mathematics class when all of us decided to go out for lunch together. Well, it was pre-planned, actually, but Bernard, Jack and Jason decided to join us. Well, the more the merrier, so the saying goes. So, off we go in 3 cars: Drivers namely David Liew, Jason Yeoh and Hwei Yuin. When we arrived in Domino’s pizza @ Pulau Tikus, (I was in David’s car, btw) David faced some difficulties in doing side-parking, but due to sheer luck, the car in front was driven out! Parking success!
Anyway, so! When all of us had arrived safely, we marched into the restaurant with poise and perfection, or rather, noise and annoyance. We moved all the tables in the restaurant just so all of us can sit together. Okay, there were… let me list out those who went:
Aemy
Myself
Junie
Jocelyn
Jerina
Jou Yee
Joe Shen
Jack
Jason (Wow, all the J's)
Hwei Yuin
Bernard
David
Warren
So that’s 12 of us.
Hwei Yuin had her Buy 1 Free 1 card, and so our cost of consumption was reduced 50% (Thank goodness!) So the climatic part of this trip was when I received a message from Codename .5 that read: Where are you now?
Unconsciously, I decided to show the others the message. Hence, the drama begins:
The boys decided to prank Codename .5 (A guy, btw). Jason called .5, acted as my bogus boyfriend.
.5: Hello
Jason: Hello?
.5: Hello
Jason: Uhh, is this (.5's real name)?
.5: Yes?
Jason: I'm eating with my girlfriend, Patsy. Y are you disturbing her? She doesn't like it.
.5: … *hangs up*
All of us were laughing listening to that one-sided conversation… We recorded that though.
So… a few moments later, Jason received a message from .5: "Who are you actually?"
And Jason replied: I’m Pat’s boyfriend. You’re very annoying you know!
ROFL!
Pictures later!
1 comment:
where is amajo name ???
Post a Comment