Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Random Thoughts

I've been thinking about a lot of things lately: My ex-classmates, friends, family and almost anything I see. The familiar tinge of everything around me seems to be more substantial than before.

Am I ready to leave home? It still remains unanswered. Some may think that it's too childish of me to think about this, after all, I'm already eighteen... or going to be. It's normal for me to leave home to pursue higher education. Well, sooner or later, we still have to leave, nonetheless. But I'm confined to leave home - sooner.

To leave home simply means to leave mom and dad - my two life pillars and shelters. I would not even dare to imagine what my life will be, or how I will become without the two of them. Dad has always been my best buddy, even though he seems to be against whatever I do all the time. But he cooks the best lunch and dinner. I'll definitely miss my parents' cheerful greetings in the mornings and warm hugs before I go to bed.

Music, the most cogent part of my life has to be settled unattended for the next 5 years or so. Maybe, I do have time for it! If there's a club or organization that is related to music, then I will be able to resume. It is still my favourite hobby to write melodies and improvise some random jazz tunes. Unless there's a piano in my hostel, this hobby has to come to a halt for a moment :)

Last but not least - College. When I first started the first semester, I wasn't happy, really. But after six months, I've found the most amazing people: Well, you know who you are.

So, back to my question: Am I ready to leave home? Perhaps. But do give me some time. I still have a few weeks.

P/S: Happy Birthday, Junie! Best regards to you and Green Tea/Carrot/whatever vegetable! :)

7 comments:

Jocelyn's world said...

junie's someone how come become vegetable...

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahaha....lol patsy....whatever vegetables...hahahahahahahaha...u do know how to make me laugh...lol swt la u... here is my gift for u >.< (cute? :P)

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha...very funny patsy...whatever vegetable...hahahahaha...u really can make me laugh man....hahahaha... that nicer code name rite, nicer than codename 5.... :P

Patsy said...

Hahaha thanks Junie!
Who knows? His next name would be... errr... Spinach! or Celery! Broccoli! XD

Anonymous said...

hahaha...yeah maybe shud name him brocolli ...ahahahaha...lol... kylie called him jelly beans this morning when we saw him and jerina and i were like eww... jelly beans!!! the image of worm appears in my head...hehe

From best fren to green tea to carrot fren to baby carrot to whatever vegetables to jelly beans to what next, brocolli?

hahahaha....

mel said...

Hahaha. this reminds me of boomerang >< anyway. happy birthday pat pat. all the best !

Patsy said...

oi? melissa ada blog? xD