Monday, March 8, 2010

Changes

In the midst of random thoughts, I realized the 09-10 transition has brought about many changes. Despite the unhappy memories garnered along the way, I felt contented. I've made new friends, and lost one. I've learned to look at things in so many different ways, and learned to think more of others. I've learned how to control my emotions; I've learned how to trust and be patient.

I'm back to my happy self again; after going through the emotional troughs and upturns. At the end of the day, it still goes back to the same old statement: Every thing will work out on its own.

For now, I just wish to eat some potato chips with a cup of hot Milo. That, friends, is happiness. :)


4 comments:

jordanc said...

glad you are back to yourself again...=D...take care...i'll 'interrogate' you the next time you're back in penang...hahaha...=P

xinhui aka potato aka phoena said...

glad that u find u happy self. =p
potato chips with milo?? nice meh?

Patsy said...

@potato: I didn't eat them together. Just potato chips and a separate cup of milo. :D
@jordan: I'm very sorry to have ppk-ed you the last time I was back. :( i'll be back in june, or maybe sooner if I have the chance =)

jordanc said...

no problem in ppk-ing me...coz you owe me BIG time...hahaha...just joking...i know that was a busy season...cny and all...=D...just wanted to catch up with you...i'll be looking forward to it then...our next appointment...*smiles*...