Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Back in Penang :D

Time flies. I haven't been home since I left for Uniten 5 weeks ago, unlike some human being named Vin Harng (I hope he doesn't read this). It feels really good to be back! Besides being pampered by both my parents, what I really enjoy is the fact that... I'm in Penang! And it certainly feels good to blog here. Faster internet (as compared to what I have there), so no complaints!

I came back on Thursday night, with Vin Harng and Chin Chon. Wait, only Vin Harng 'cause the bus dropped Chin Chon off at Juru. The journey back to Penang was... uneventful. I never enjoyed bus trips, really. Well, the reason I'm back is that Uniten is closed for ten days due to the H1N1 outbreak. I don't think I need to further elaborate on that. So... all of us were required to evacuate by 6pm that afternoon.

What saddened me is that I did not have the chance to say goodbye to everyone. :( I really do miss my classmates (Section 03 rules!) and others as well!

SAT is killing me. Horrible thing.

2 comments:

vinharng said...

I read this.
*Grin*

Patsy said...

Omg? Hahaha hello vinharng! The guy who runs away from uniten (almost) every weekend!