- It's such a bliss to listen to Brahms' Symphony No. 1. Especially the one conducted by Herbert Von Karajan. Bliss!
- I'll be going out with Audelia (jordan, in my cbox) and Chee Lee tomorrow! Which means, talk time! I really miss those days when we were in 5 Arif :( When we can just get together and talk anytime. *sniffs*
- Doing SAT made me realize how ignorant I am of the English Language. And I appreciate its (English, not SAT) beauty more than ever now. SAT is still as excruciating as ever.
- The song 'I Should Have Known Better' by the Beatles is stuck in my head. No thanks to Nicholas, the #1 fan of the band. -___-
- I'm halfway through packing my clothes and other things which will be brought back to Selangor this Sunday.
- I've printed a supplementary SAT vocabulary list. But I'm not utilizing it well. Laziness.
- I'm contemplating whether to bring empty files back to Selangor. I'm not sure if I need it. Perhaps I will in the future. But my luggage is already full. Forget it. I'll have reasons to go shopping if I don't bring my files. :D (Die, H1N1, die!)
- The 1812 Festive Overture by Berliner Philharmoniker is ringing in my head for 3 days.
- I went back to college today. Observed some business presentations by my accounting classmates and I realized I've missed out on so much when I was away. :( Those brownies looked delicious, Adelene! *wide grin*
- I won't be back after the Raya holidays until Chinese New Year (I think).
- I want to eat Maggi Mee! :O
No comments:
Post a Comment