Happiness is something that one can never acquire by merely hoping for it. By expressing how depress you are by reflecting emotional songs and angsty poetry upon yourself doesn't help much either.
Ajahn Brahm has taught me one thing: Patience. Stop and smell the roses. Stop, to ponder. Perhaps we will someday regain things that we thought we'd lost, especially things (or rather, people) that we have taken for granted. Give yourself all the time in the world, and you may somehow realize what you've been looking for is there all the time. Yes, I've learnt to appreciate again, and by appreciating, I now realize life has so much to offer.
To all the wonderful people out there who reached out to lift my spirits during my emotional downturn - Thank you for knocking me into my senses that there are people who care :) and I truly feel blessed and grateful for everything that you've done.
3 comments:
hahaha. The Pat is Back
hey sis! its so good to hear that u're feeling better.. remember that time at the gathering i said i wanted 2 ask u something? well.. i actually wanted to ask u..wat's up with all the emo post?!! but i guess there's no need 2 ask that anymore.. but just know that i'm always here if u need someone 2 listen! =) always remember that u're not alone..ok?.. love u lotz!
@Joyce: I love you, too! And i'm really okay now, so no worries! :)
@Yipin: Hahaha yesh. I'm back.
Post a Comment