Things are better when they are left untold. An incomplete story... an unwritten ending... for us to foresee and to imagine. Even if the story does not end with the infamous happy-ever-after. Naivety.
Whatever happened, cheer up! I thought i'm the only person having gloomy mood this week...lolXD
Actually i'm not even sure if you're feeling down recently, what to do since you're far away...but i can sense negative emotions slipping out of this post! I sure hope i'm wrong.
But if you're happy, then i hope you get happier every single day, my best friend!! =)
2 comments:
What happened pulak??
Are your mood swings back?
Whatever happened, cheer up!
I thought i'm the only person having gloomy mood this week...lolXD
Actually i'm not even sure if you're feeling down recently, what to do since you're far away...but i can sense negative emotions slipping out of this post! I sure hope i'm wrong.
But if you're happy, then i hope you get happier every single day, my best friend!! =)
I WAS feeling down :( but im feeling much better now. hehehe... need to unwind sikit. SAT is coming!!! T__T
Post a Comment