*Yawn* Will post some meaningful content tomorrow, or maybe you'll have to wait 'til the weekends just so I've the time to stick my butt on the chair and type fervently. And it's almost my snooze time now. Yes, yes, It's 10.09 ok, now 10.10pm but my system is shutting down like an obsolete Sundae machine. Zzz...
I know you HSC students have Math Ext. 1 exercises which are as tough as trying to swim with Michael Phelps and break his World record(s) to solve around the clock, but please do get some good rest, okay? Especially Angelin who's getting thinner by the day. Hohohoho...
I have a weird Accounting Studies lecturer. Very, very weird.
Till then, hope this post satisfies your hunger for Patsy's "creative" story-producing blog. Heee :D
(Knocked out)
Right, I shall continue from here. College life is not fun. At all. Maybe except for the socializing part. Meeting new people from different backgrounds and most of all, being in the same class with boys for the first time since kindergarten (lol) are all new to me. Tuition classes for the past 5 years with boys don't count, okay? That was about 1 hour and 30 minutes per week. This is 8 hours, 5 days a week. Hahaha...
SAM is a pre-U course whereby coursework and assignments are taken into account. But, apparently, my Accounting lecturer gives us tests every Monday! *weeps* This is worse than school. T______T
And Arts students will be getting a new Mathematical Studies lecturer starting this week. WHY LIKE THAT? Sigh, I'm just starting to get used to Ms. Geong's style of lecture, and to top things off, Ms. Geong's class is fun. What a way to start off long Thursdays and Fridays.
No more Ms. Geong, it's Dr. Chuah we're talking about here. He's currently teaching Specialist Math and he's taking (stealing) some students from Ms. Geong's class, reason being there are too many students taking Math Studies, as though it's compulsory. Sigh... I'm sighing too much here.
Accounting test tomorrow. Been pestering Teik Wooi all weekend, heh. CNY's coming! cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment