.... let's continue... Ahh, just before I start, I'm surprised none of you asked about the guy I used to like. Really not interested? Angelin? LOL so far, only Yi Pin asked.
Another interesting activity I took part in that year (2005) was the Celcom Youth Ambassador (CYA). I'm sure those of you who were in it will agree with me wholeheartedly. Basically, the idea of this event was to come out with a project whereby you raise awareness/make a difference in people's lives. It was a meaningful event and only 20 schools were selected to participate. The theme we chose was 'Heritage' - to encourage the public/students to appreciate and value Penang's priceless heritage.
I will not bore you with unnecessary details, but all our hard work paid off when CGL was one of the state champions (the other winner was MBS). The final presentation took place in the heart of Malaysia, KL and in the heart of KL city, KLCC. Although we did not win (A school from Sarawak did), but we enjoyed ourselves in the process nonetheless.
In 2005, Pn. Sharifah retired. And for the farewell event, my class did a skit... which was... errrm... hilarious. Hehe and in that year, Mr. Lim, too, retired.
*Current buzz - I've heaps of Mathematical Studies homework to complete. NOOOO!
How are you, HSC students? Hope to hear from you guys soon, especially those in my Blogroll. ;)
Gong Xi Fa Chai, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment