Saturday, January 10, 2009

College

I apologize for the lack of updates. I was busy with college work and... wait. We don't have any homework yet. I still need time to rest as my classes end at 4pm everyday (almost). I'm currently taking the South Australian Matriculation pre-University course in Disted-Stamford College.

(5 ARIFIANS 2008! ENROL NOW) Sigh, what in the world is happening? We have ex-CGLians going to Disted college but still, I'm the only 5 Arifian there. *weeps* Why? Because all my close friends enrolled in the HSC course @ Inti college. T_________T Why lah like that?

But fortunately, I've Florence, Hwei Yuin and E-Maine to spend the day with, or else....

I have some classmates/coursemates/college mates who have that intimidating expression on their faces. If you're wondering it's only before lunchtime, I might have to correct you. Sigh, now I feel like an idiot smiling everytime when I meet a student I thought I know.

Will post something about my lecturers some time soon. Nothing bad, of course. Be patient, Joyce ;)

No comments: