Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Detective Conan is the Scariest Anime

On Monday, I went to Angelin's house to watch Detective Conan. Yes, we'd made the deal wayyy before SPM, so it was mandatory. Anyhow, as usual, yours truly ppk-ed (fly aeroplane, or in cantonese, fong fei-kei) poor Angelin on Saturday due to some important obligations I had to fulfil, but nevertheless, I made it too (finally) to the doorstep of Ms. Angelin's house in the blazing Monday afternoon in my navy-blue USA Olympic edition of Nike T-shirt and errr... sorry, got carried away.

So, as I was saying, we planned to watch Detective Conan together because I dare not watch it alone. I know, I know, so sweat-case right? I have no idea why or how I became so afraid to watch Conan. Maybe it's because of the suspense and piercing sound effects that could make your heart skip 1000 beats and leave you in shock when it's actually a stupid anime with chibi characters some more! Urrrgh... yeah, it's just me. This anime has no adverse effects on other people as it does me. I'm a scaredy cat (Not that I had mentioned I was brave) but at least I managed to watch around 8 episodes on my own! Hahahaha big achievement! Felt more proud than scoring 100% for that undang test in that PMS-ed Auntie's place.

I got 7 dvds of the anime from my uncle and cousin. So I guess it'll take us a while to finish them off. -and leave me to endure sleepless nights *weeps*- Yohh! I want to watch it again with Angelin, 'cause she's so brave. And it's funny to have someone to laugh with even when the scenes are not really funny. What do you know? We can make jokes out of anything!

Merry Christmas everyone! *humming Christmas tunes*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, but Detective Conan is the cutest thing ever! XD