Patsy - Blog

Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow!

I stole this widget from Yi Pin's blog. :) :) :) It's so cool. Because of this I had to change my background colour. Hope you like it!

Just scroll down to the bottom of my page for the widget link.

Merry Christmas!
Another piece written by Patsy at 1:14 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The Writer

My photo
Patsy
I'm happy :)
View my complete profile

I Visit

  • Berliner Philharmoniker
  • Berliner Philharmoniker (Youtube)
  • Collegeboard.com
  • Economist.com
  • IvyGate
  • New York Times
  • One Manga
  • The Star Online

Books I Love

Leave your mark

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (15)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2009 (74)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2008 (45)
    • ▼  December (9)
      • Detective Conan is the Scariest Anime
      • All About Driving II
      • Snow!
      • Tagged! by Charmaine
      • All about driving I
      • Twilight
      • Tagged by Charmaine and Angelin!
      • Band is cool
      • Tagged! by Mabel
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (5)

Blogroll!

  • Adelene Tan
  • Angelin Lim
  • Aw Yi Lyn
  • Cheng Yee
  • Chin Chon
  • Chuin Jim
  • Cindy Chew
  • Daniel Khaw
  • Huey Fern
  • Jade Lim
  • Janice Ooi
  • Joyce Teh
  • Junie Ong
  • Kar Pei
  • Mabel Heah
  • Michelle Eu
  • Nicole Khoo
  • Nigel Ng
  • Shing Huei
  • Su Quin
  • Xin Ling
  • Yeoh Kylie
  • Yi Pin
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.