On Friday, we, Yi Lyn, Angelin, Audelia, Kar Pei, Kirthiga, Joyce and I went to Sungai Dua, to a building just right across USM to take our Undang-undang Jalan Raya test. I can say (not confirmed, in a way) that all of us were in a jolly good mood in the morning. We were the only few ones who could be seen at that moment, -not- holding that orange book. No, I didn't think I've finished the syllabus, but who cares? LOL
As the door opened at around 8.15am, we managed to queue first in the long, very long line. (Thanks to Audelia ^^) So, that meant we can start and finish the test as fast! But, as we were lining up, waiting for that old woman who was the only one working that day, much to her dissatisfaction (and to ours too, mind you), I was told by Yi Lyn that we had to bring 1 passpost-sized photo. Darnnnn... of all things she told me yesterday, she didn't tell me about the photo. I was really angry at that moment. And that old woman was warning us: (in hokkien) Please don't stand too close to that tripod. If it falls, blablabla.
That wasn't the worst part, as you should've seen her bloody temper. As much as I could remember, while I was waiting for my results, she snapped at one guy who was, too, waiting for his results. He asked her politely about when exactly can he get his results. Obviously someone had to ask her because she was taking too long to print the slips. We waited for about 40 minutes for her to get her things done. Sounds like she was really busy, but all she had to do was to call us one by one, snap our pictures, scan our ICs and thumbprints and send us to the room. BIG DEAL...
What she said to that poor guy was" You've already done your test, please don't make so much noise. What the heck, it was his right to ask. Because that old woman took her own sweet time, drank whatever that was in her thermos and threw tantrums at innocent people (Audelia included). Yi Lyn made an inside joke with us, saying "Did her husband run away with some other girl yesterday night?" and later we found out from our instructor from our driving school that she's single. And more inside jokes came about.
This is about the undang test day. Will post something up about driving soon. :) Cheers.
PS: All of us passed. HAHAHA right smack at her face. And she did peek at our results before handing it to us. Pffftttt...
PPS: All of us scored 46 and above! Double cheers!
5 comments:
wat a cool auntie..
but so happy u pass...
woohoo..
luv u so much..
best sis!!
damn that old beach
and patsy scored 50.XD
hahaha.. yi lyn's joke is funny..
wat the fish.. u got 50? siao!..
i only got 48.. swt case..
Chee Lee, it's luck. LUCK OKAY? Maybe the computer kaput or something. XD Don't ask Yi Lyn what she got. She'll kembang into a big, fat balloon.
Post a Comment