Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tagged! by Charmaine

Rules and Regulations...

1. Do all the tags and do not copy the answers.
2. Tag 10 people before you do the tag.
3. Who I tag...

1. Angelin
2. Kar Pei
3. E-jiat
4. Mabel
5. Yi Pin
6. Chee Lee
7. Joyce
8. Xin Ling
9. Yu Kee!!!
10. Janice Ooi!



How you know 1?- Angelin
She was my classmate back in Std 6. All the way up to Form 5!


What would you do if you never meet 2?- Kar Pei
No one to laugh with when it comes to talking about... Kar Pei, you know lah, right?



What would u do if 3 & 4 dated u?- E-jiat and Mabel
If it's E-jiat, it's normal. But he's my friend. Mabel? She likes a vampire named Edward... Cullen? Is that his name? LOL!


Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?- Yi Pin & Chee Lee
I shouldn't have put the names in THAT order.


Do u think 7 is attractive?- Joyce
No. She's too tall! *green face*


Do u know anything about 8’s family?- Xin Ling
She has 3 sisters, a nice mom and a few... dogs I think.


Tell me something about 9. - Yu Kee
He's my new-found lil' bro. Loving him to bits.


What language does 2 speaks? - Kar Pei
BM, English, Hokkien, Mandarin and I want to teach her how to speak Hakka XD


Who is 3 going out with? - E-jiat
*shrugs*


How old is 4? - Mabel
I'm gonna guess this one. 21!!!


When was the last time u talked to 5? - Yi Pin
MSN, days ago.


Who is 6's favorite singer? - Chee Lee
She likes everyone lah. DAVID COOK!


Would you date 7 ? - Joyce
Yeah I think. But she's too tall for me


Is 8 single? - Xin Ling
Yeah. But I've doubts about that!


What is 9 last name? - Yu Kee?
His last name for me is definitely 'bro'. Yu Kee bro. That's what I call him.


Would you consider being in a relationship with 1? - Angelin
Marry me, Angelin!


Which school does 2 go to? - Kar Pei
CGL, no more. :(


What do you like about 3? - E-jiat
He's funny and friendly :)

No comments: