Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mr. Koay's Theory

We were discussing about the Antilock Braking System (ABS)

Student: Sir, what's ABS?
Mr. Koay: Actually, I don't really know. I came across this term when I was reading a brochure from the Toyota Showroom. Basically, the idea is this *Mr. Koay-explains pose* the antilock braking system prevents the tyres from locking completely. Because when a car brakes immediately, the force on the both ends of the car is not equal. The car may spin lah.

-continues explaining-

Mr. Koay: You know ah, 'P' drivers like you all *points at the students* always get involved in car accidents. You know why? Because your driving skill is sufficient for normal driving only. You see, during an emergency... you all will go 'paaaniiiccccccc'.

Class: Hahahahahaha

Mr. Koay: I've been driving for so many years and I always come across young drivers like you all. Speeeeeeding on the roads. And when suddenly a dog runs across or the car in front suddenly brakes, you will do 2 things.
You will either...

1) Step on the emergency brake completely. (and get yourself thrown out of the car)
2) Believe it or not, some of them stepped on the acceleration pedal!

Class: Hahahahahaha

Mr. Koay: You don't laugh! It's true. You won't know what you're doing... you'll just step on anything. Just anything that can be stepped on, the clutch la whatever....

Class: Hahahahahaha

No comments: