I went to Aeon this afternoon. Well, not exactly a head-to-head comparison. Just a few conspicuous things I noticed.
1) Aeon has less "branded" stores. Queensbay has loads, which (sadly) I cannot afford.
2) Aeon has TOO MANY shoe stores. Too many that it's so obscene. And the shops sell shoes which look the same. To me. Haha.
3) Aeon has cool toilets. Not like the bl*ody Queensbay washrooms which make us walk through labyrinthine paths just so we get to pee or wash our hands.
3) And Aeon has special miniature toilet seats and shower room for kids. And those come with unique-looking signboards.
4) And there are dressing tables with 4 huge mirrors in the washrooms in Aeon.
5) And I took pictures of the washrooms! Except for the Gents', of course.
6) Queensbay has a larger diversity of good food. You can't deny that although Aeon has the Big Apple Donut shop which is crowded every second. I gave up.
7) There are more girls who wear knee-high (black) stockings walking in Aeon. Seriously lah.
I guess I shall stop here. I'm going to Queensbay tomorrow. Hope to spot more differences!
No comments:
Post a Comment