So, school was a little unusual today. Guess what? Attendance was 37.5%, which is equivalent to 17/40. Amazing? Well, at the end of the day, the percentage dropped to only 35%. Both our monitors were absent, so no one took the initiative to take the 'Pemantauan' book from Puan Su's office. But 5 Arif being 5 Arif, Aw Yi Lyn became the class monitor of the day. Instead of filling in the names of those who 'Tidak Hadir', Yi Lyn resorted to filling in the names of those who 'hadir'.
Unfortunately, we had double Sejarah this morning. Puan Salmah came into our class and she felt the urge to ask our principal to walk up to our class just to see how 'good' the class attendance was.
God was on our side. Puan Lim's car was nowhere to be seen :)
Puan Salmah's Sejarah lessons are frightful because you can be called to answer questions anytime. Unless you're prepared. Well, all of us 'kena' today of course. Only 17, right?
Basically, we did nothing much today. Miss Koay's the only reason 5 Arifians go to school every Friday. Apart from her very important if-don't-go-can-die lessons, nothing seems to be the reason for us to go to school.
I chose to go to school today because:
1) If I don't, I might end up waking at 11am.
2) I'll be leaving school soon.
3) I want to eat canteen food. Good opportunity! Because the canteen might not be 'flooded' like any other day.
4) I just love to go to school.
Honestly, I am slightly disgusted by people who skip school because there are no important subjects that day. This shows zero respect to the subject teachers - as though the subjects they teach are of no importance at all.
If you tell me, some teachers are away for courses etc., that is still acceptable. But, look, only Miss Koay's not here. We've 3 periods of Sejarah to be exact (Jadual waktu anjal -.-) and EST. Thanks to those who stayed at home this morning, classes were -literally- cancelled.
We (KP, Angelin, Audelia, Yi Lyn, Julin and I) were doing some discussion on various topics.
Yi Lyn: You see, normally girls won't like girls who are pretty.
Patsy: ...
Julin: 'Cause guys will like pretty girls. It's competition, see?
Yi Lyn: So, girls will not like girls who are pretty and they will like girls who are not as pretty as them.
Hmmm, so, only ugly girls can become good friends?
Patsy: You know Chinese people translate names in a very funny way? Pizza Hut is called 'Pi Shen Ke' in China.
Kar Pei: Yeah, yeah! And Starbucks is called 'Xing Ba Ke'.
Patsy: Carrefour = Jia Le Fu
Kar Pei: You know what they call Spongebob as? Hai Mien Bao Bao.
Patsy: So Big Apple doughnuts will be... what's doughnut in Mandarin?
Kar Pei: Tian Tian Quen (note: not very sure of this)
Patsy: Da Ping Guo Tian Tian Quen! So Missy Donut will be Tian Tian Quen Xiao Jie.
This conversation pissed YL off 'cause she couldn't understand LOL.
3 comments:
What is with Pn Salmah...
She is so 'beh syok' that she kept on insisting on calling the principal or Pn Su to come and look at our class!!!
I so cannot tahan k..
And i guess you didn't realise about what i did when pn salmah asks who else are not called yet.
What did you do???
Instead of filling in the names of those who 'Tidak Hadir', Yi Lyn resorted to filling in the names of those who 'hadir'.
--
4 Arif is just as bad, when it comes to attendance and I'm sure next year, we're going to 'kena' too. XD
Phaik Chern here by the way. :)
Post a Comment