Sunday, September 28, 2008

That Afternoon

Just realised I haven't been posting normal posts nowadays due to -some reasons- (this sounds familiar). So, here goes a normal blog post as understood by Patsy.

I went to tuition yesterday. I was supposed to get the Prom Night report from Hwei Yuin. Unfortunately, our Chief Reporter (a.k.a Yi Lyn) did not contact Hwei Yuin to ask Hwei Yuin to get the report from her. So, when Hwei Yuin came, without the report, I was speechless. The first thing that came to my mind was... to kill AW YI LYN.

The night before, Michelle told me to proofread the report and then send it to Wei Shian by evening the next day.

And I thank God for having such a kind friend. Hwei Yuin agreed to go to Yi Lyn's house to get the report and then she'll pass the report to me.

Finally, everything's settled.

P/S: Chee Lee edited the report! Loves.
PP/S: This post is not so normal afterall.

No comments: