Well, this post may be a little offensive, especially for those of you drowning in riches and branded goods eversince u were born. Not all, of course.
[What I see, what I hear, what I've been through]
1) I'm disgusted by people who think so highly of themselves just because they have money and can go anywhere in this world. I mean their dad's money.
2) They think they own the world because they've been to Dubai, Australia, Arctic Circle, South pole, North pole (and met Santa Claus btw) and thinks that people who are NOT like them (meaning people who don't get their butts off from Malaysia before) are losers.
3) They mingle with their own kind. People who are of the same social status.
If your father doesn't own four cars, stay away!
4) They think they are 'destined' to receive education from 'International' or 'Private' School.
I mean, why not? My dad earns RM100k a month. Public school students are so low-class.
5) They use money to BUY education.
Yalah, your family so rich what. You can step into the university at the age of 17 and graduate before anyone. And get your PhD before 25. And probably run for presidency in the USA and get assassinated HAHAHAHA so what? U don't have anything. U just have money. Average joes like us have to sit for some l.a.m.e examination, also known as the SPM. Perhaps, you've heard of it?
6) They have bad attitudes. (and I don't blame the parents, of course)
7) They are self-centered. Of course, like I've said, they mingle with their own kind, the RICH and fabulous. There's no tolerance, apologies, whatever. There's only money. And that's what they talk about.
8) They hurt others and don't give a d*Mn about it. They can never understand how others feel. No, they're just rich.
9) Please give me your feedback.
*The above list doesn't not refer to all rich people. We can find some nice, opulent humans walking on Earth too.
1 comment:
wow
patsy...you feel so strongly abt such ppl, eh?
haha yeahh you go, girl!!
=P
hey um, i dun mean to be insensitive, but pn. gwee ask you to pass the borang B (kk forms or smthing) to her so tht she can fill in the marks for us
and and good luck for exam and results!!
XD
Post a Comment