Thursday, September 25, 2008

My band buddies

1. Jefrey - I know it's almost impossible for you to read this (reason being you're a VERY BUSY person), but I just want to thank you for everything that you've done. That includes giving me truckloads of advice and teaching me how to handle stress. And thanks for the chocolate mint birthday cake that you bought, and that's my favourite flavour although nobody seemed to like it very much. And the candles, I'll never EVER forget that. :)

2. Mei Jie - For all those little things we shared among ourselves. There's no harm in standing up for yourself and voice out your own opinion. I've tried and it's really good (although the outcome is not so pleasant). Don't let -others- tell you what to do. If you need a hand, I'll be right here to kick some buttocks. XD

3. Stan - For all the hilarious moments that made my day. It's really fun to hang out and chat once in a while. And I hate your Apple gadgets. I mean it!

4. Jon - for being so good in playing the bass. What else... uhmm...

5. Yap - for being a good listener. I love talking and laughing with you over small matters like... you doing splits! Haha... and being your accompanist for 'You Raise Me Up' for countless times. Your Josh Groban vocals and your violin skills are *speechless*

Loves.

No comments: