There are a few reasons why I don't blog about my college life.
1. I need some privacy of thoughts and feelings. My blog is accessible by everyone, though it will not appear in the search engines. Plus, my comments aren't all that positive.
2. Hypocrites are everywhere. I don't have the liberty to know the all readers of my blog. Whatever I write here will somehow be 'improvised' into some other story maybe I may not know of. I bet this will be one.
3. I feel like I'm in the shoes of my classmate back in Form 5. Hence, this brings about another good reason. I don't want people to think I'm sensitive. I'm happy (sort of) with things the way they are now.
4. I'm still adapting to this new environment, though it has been 3 months. I'm already out of my comfort-zone; realized where I stand when I'm around new people.
8 more months and I'm out of here.
P/s: JPA shortlisted list of candidates is out. Good luck, friends! I guess no one's going to SP, right??? -___-
3 comments:
I got SP
but i don feel like going~
what course did u apply for? mine's on the 3rd.
IT, mine is on 2nd, i'm not going anyway
Post a Comment