So, Yi Pin has left for National Service... one less friend to talk to. If that's not bad enough, my close friends are currently busy with lab reports (haha), so, I've no one to talk to. It's nice to see a few new faces in college this week, a new start, to me to say the least, and also a reminder to self that I've to start revising.
Been slacking off since 3 weeks ago.
As this week is dubbed as the 2nd intake, or in our case, it's time to drop some dreadful subjects and pick new ones to start afresh. Few students, as far as I know, have changed their subjects.
A handful of my Math Studies classmates joined Mr... uhhh... Ng's (?) class. SIGH!
I'm starting to enjoy the accounting lecture on Fridays.
I'm not really happy now. Sigh!
3 comments:
new faces are not nice...u noe what i mean right?
OH YEAAAA... so how's he? XD im so dead if yilyn sees this.
he's like that la
everyday with the dungu face
who cares about her
she will not read our blogs because she is more concerned about HIM
Post a Comment