School was a little packed and 'lau-juak' this morning, with an interschool competition going on and yes, parents and teachers walking here and there, clusters of students hugging their old friends, asking one another about anything and everything. This familiar feeling is one that can only be found in my used-to-be second home, Convent Green Lane.
Yes, going back to my old school brings back yet another wave of nostalgia. I couldn't stop saying hello and hug all my ex-classmates. Truly, I missed them eversince SPM ended. (Sorry, no pictures taken). The journey from town to my school was indeed unpleasant. Angelin came to my house at 8 and we left for breakfast with my parents downtown. I was saying "Angelinnn, I'm scared!!!" practically the whole morning. I held Angelin's hand (almost breaking the bones) when we were about to reach CGL's main gate.
I walked into the classroom, towards Puan Cheah. Nitya was there with her mom. She was bawling (happy tears) immediately when she took her results slip. Next was Angelin. Right after she took hers, she was... uhhh expression-less. My turn came. Puan Cheah couldn't find my slip because she thought my name starts with a 'P'. I didn't exactly look at my grades, but I managed to take a quick glance at the numbers before I started crying.
I stopped once I started because I had to sign on the name list. Then I continued my crying activity. My sobs went louder when I saw my mom standing outside of the classroom.
Aw Yi Lyn: Weii, don't cry d lah!
Chee Lee: She's crying because she's happy.
I think Chee Lee cried not long after =D
Angelin and I went to the staffroom to say hello to the teachers. I wanted to tell Ms. Koay I got 1A for her Chemistry paper so badly because she gave me a 3B for my forecast results. =.=
Congrats to all SPM high achievers! and my kawans. We can proudly declare that 5 Arif of 2008 is the best!
2 comments:
Congrats Patsy!!! ;-)
thanks huey fern!
Post a Comment